Scope of application
1.Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and conditions.And any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and generally accepted practice.
2.In the case when the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulation and generally accepted practices, notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Application for Accommodation contracts
1.A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the following particulars:
(1)Name and contact information of the Guest(s);
(2)Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival; (3)Accommodation Charge (based, in principle, on the Basic Accommodation Charge listed in the Attached Table No,1); and
(4)Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel. 2.In the case when the Guest requests, during his/her stay, extension of the accommodation beyond the date in subparagraph
(2) of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
Conclusion, etc. of Accommodation Contract
1.A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Articles.However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
2.When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit fixed by the Hotel within the limits of Basic Accommodation Charge covering the Guest’s entire period of stay (3 days when the period of stay exceeds 3 days) by the date specified by the Hotel.
3.The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charges to be paid by the Guest, then secondly for the cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for the reparations under Article 18 as applicable, and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the Accommodation Charge as stated in Article 12.
4.When the Guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation contract as invalid.However, the same shall apply only in the case where the Guest is thus informed by the Hotels when the period of payment of the deposit is specified.
Special Contract Requiring No Accommodation Deposit
1.Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
2.In the case when the Hotel has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of preceding Article and has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as that the Hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Refusal of Accommodation Contract
1.The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases:
(1)When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
(2)When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available;
(3)When the Guest seeking accommodation is considered likely to behave in violation of the provisions of the ordinance, public order or good public morals;
(4)When the Guest seeking accommodation is considered to be corresponding to the following (a) to (c)
(a) The law in respect to prevention, etc.against illegal actions by gang members (1991 Law item 77) stipulated article 2 item 2 (hereinafter referred to as “gang group”.), gang member stipulated by the same law article 2 item 6 (hereinafter referred to as “gang member.”), gang group semi-regular members or gang member related persons and other antisocial forces.
(b) When gang group or gang members are associates of corporations or other bodies to control business activities.
(c) When a corporate body has related persons to gang members.
(5)When the Guest is behaving in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests;
(6)When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying infectious disease;
(7)When a violent action is carried out, or the Hotel is demanded to assume a burden beyond reasonable purview in regard to the Guest's accommodation;
(8)When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, dysfunction of the facilities and other unavoidable causes; or
(9)When the Ordinance issued by Prefecture is applicable.
The Right to Cancel Accommodation Contract by the Guest
1.The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by notifying the Hotel.
2.In the case when the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to cause for which the Guest is liable (except in the case when the Hotel has requested the payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before the payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table No.2.However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of the payment of the cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
3.In the case when the Guest does not appear by 8:00 p.m.of the accommodation date (2hours after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel is notified of it) without an advance notice, the Hotel may regard the accommodation contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
The Right to Cancel Accommodation contract by the Hotel
1.The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases;
(1)When the Guest is considered likely to behave in violation of the provisions of the ordinance, public order or good public morals, or he/she is considered to have behaved in such a manner;
(2)When the Guest is clearly considered to be corresponding to the following (a) to (c).(a) Gang group, gang group semi-regular members or gang member related persons and other antisocial forces.
(b) When a corporate body or other organization where gang groups or gang members control business activities.
(c) In a corporate body which has persons relevant to gang member in its board member.
(3)When the Guest is behaving in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests;
(4)When the Guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
(5)When a violent action is carried out, or the Hotel is demanded to assume a burden beyond reasonable purview in regard to the Guest's accommodation;
(6)When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and other causes of force majeure;
(7)When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief to the fire-fighting facilities and other prohibitions of the Use Regulations stipulated by the Hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires);
(8)When the Ordinance issued by Prefecture is applicable.
Registration of Accommodation
1.The Guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the Hotel on the day of accommodation:
(1)Name, age, gender, address and occupation of the Guest(s);
(2)Except Japanese, nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan;
(3)Date and estimated time of departure; and
(4)Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
2.In the case when the Guest intends to pay the Accommodation Charges prescribed in Article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms
1.The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 1:00 p.m.till 11:00a.m.the following day.However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy it all day long, except for the days of arrival and departure.
2.The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in preceding Paragraph, permit the Guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same Paragraph.In this case, extra charges shall be paid as follows:
(1)Stay until 3:00p.m.…..30% of the room rate
(2)Stay until 6:00p.m.…..50% of the room rate
(3)Stay after 6:00p.m.…..100% of the room rate
Compliance of the Rules of Use of the Hotel
- Article 10
Compliance of the Rules of Use of the Hotel Article 10
1.While staying in the Hotel, the Guest shall be required to comply with the Rules of Use posted inside the Hotel as prescribed by us.
- Business Hours Article 11
1.The business hours of principal facilities in the Hotel shall be as follows.Details of the service hours of other facilities are explained in the pamphlet provided, displays at major points inside the Hotel, and the service directory provided in each guest room.
(1) Service Hours of Front Desk, Cashier, etc.
(a) Curfew None
(b) Front Service 24 hours open
(c) Exchange Service 24 hours open
(2) Service Hours of Dining Facilities
Breakfast (Rochester) 6：30a.m.-10：00a.m.(Open at 7:00a.m.in December through February）
Lunch (Tsumorin) 11：30a.m.-2：00p.m.
(Rochester) 11：30 a.m.-2：00p.m.
Dinner (Tsumorin) 5：00p.m.-10：00p.m.
(3) Service Hours of Other Facility
1st floor Shop 8：00a.m.-8：00p.m.
2.The service hours described in the preceding Paragraph may be changed temporarily for unavoidable reasons, in which case the Guest will be notified by proper means.
Payment of Accommodation Charges
1.The breakdown and method of calculation of the Accommodation Charges, etc.that the Guest shall pay is as listed in the Attached Table No.1
2.Accommodation Charges, etc.as stated in the preceding Paragraph shall be paid with Japanese currency or other means acceptable by the Hotel such as coupons or credit cards at the front desk at the time of the departure of the Guest or upon request by the Hotel.
3.Accommodation Charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities which the Hotel has offered and made available for the Guest.
Liabilities of the Hotel
1.The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the breach of the Accommodation Contract and related agreements.However, the same shall not apply in case where such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
2.The Hotel has received "Fire Safety Certification Mark" issued by the fire department, however, is also covered by the Hotel liability insurance to cope with emergencies in the case of fire, etc.
Handling when unable to provide Contracted Rooms
1.The Hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practicable with the consent of the Guest.
2.When arrangement of other accommodation cannot be made notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations.However, when the Hotel cannot provide accommodation due to causes for which the Hotel is not liable, the Hotel shall not compensate the Guest.
Handling of Checked Articles, etc.
- Article 15
1.When the articles, cash and/or valuables checked by the Guest at the front desk have been lost or damaged, the Hotel shall compensate for the damage, unless the loss or damage has been caused by force majeure.However, in the case of cash and valuables, the Hotel shall do so only when the Guest has clearly reported the kind and value of such cash and valuables at our request.Otherwise the Hotel shall compensate for the damage up to the maximum amount of 150,000 yen.
2.When the articles, cash and/or valuables, which the Guest has brought into the Hotel but has not checked at the front desk, have been lost or damaged, the Hotel shall compensate for the loss or damage if caused intentionally or negligently on our part.However when the Guest has not clearly reported to us beforehand the kind and value of such items lost or damaged, the Hotel shall compensate for the loss or damage up to the maximum amount of 150,000 yen.
Custody of Baggage and Belongings of the Guest
1.When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his/her arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to keep it only in the case when such a request has been accepted by the Hotel.The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the front desk at the time of his/her check-in.
2.When the baggage or belongings of the Guest is found left after his/her check-out, and the ownership of the article is identified, the Hotel shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions.However, when no instruction is given to the Hotel by the owner or when the ownership is not identified, the Hotel shall keep the article for 7 days including the day it is found, and after this period, the Hotel shall turn it over to the nearest police station.
3.The responsibility of the Hotel regarding the custody of the Guest's baggage or belongings in the case of the preceding two Paragraphs shall conform to the provision of the preceding Article, Paragraph 1 in the case of Paragraph 1 of this Article, and to the provision of the preceding Article, Paragraph 2 in the case of the preceding Paragraph 2 of this Article.
Responsibility for Parking
- Article 17
1.When the Guest uses the parking area of the Hotel, the Hotel only lends the parking area and does not assume responsibility for care and custody of the vehicle parked, regardless of whether or not the Hotel has been asked to keep the key to the vehicle.However, the Hotel shall be liable for compensation if and when the vehicle parked is damaged intentionally or negligently on our side while keeping the parking area under our control.
Responsibility of the Guest
- Article 18
1.In the case that the Hotel has suffered damage due to the intention or fault of the Guest, the Guest shall be required to compensate to the Hotel for the said damage. (When the Guest is in gang group, a gang member or behaves in violation of public order.)
Table 1 Method of Calculation of Accommodation Charge (concerning Article 2-1 and 12-1)
|Total amount to be paid
by the guest
|（1）Basic accommodation charge (Room charge & breakfast/dinner)
（2）Service charge [(1) x 10%]
|（3）Additional food & drink charge (except for those included in (1))
and other charges
（4）Service charge [(3) x 10%]
Table 2 Penalty (concerning Article 6-2)
Day of Cancellation No Show Accommodation
1 day prior to Accommodation Day 9 days prior to Accommodation Day 20 days prior to Accommodation Day Individual Guest
(from 1 to 14)
100％ 80％ 20％ - - Individual Guest
(from 15 to 99)
100％ 80％ 20％ 10％ - Individual Guest
(100 or more)
100％ 100％ 80％ 20％ 10％
1.The percentage is the percentage of the Penalty against the Basic Accommodation Charge.
2.In the case that the number of days for accommodation has been reduced, Penalty for One Day (first day) shall be charged, regardless of the number of days reduced.
3.In the case that the Accommodation Contract has been cancelled for a part of the Group (consisting of 15 members or more), the Penalty shall not be charged for the number of the Group members equal to 10% (a fraction to be evened up) of the total number of the Group members booked for accommodation as of 10 days prior to the first day of occupancy (or the day when the Accommodation Contract has been accepted in less than 10 days prior to the first day of occupancy).
Guests at the Grand Hotel Hamamatsu, as listed in Article 10 of the Stipulation, are required to follow the following rules for all guests to stay safely and comfortably. In the case that these rules are not followed, according the Article 7 of the Stipulation, the Guest may be declined accommodation or the use of other hotel facilities. Additionally, please be aware that in the event of an accident, the Guest may be asked to compensate for losses.
1. Using the Guest Rooms
(2) Bringing in unapproved foods and beverages into the hotel facility, along with orders from outside the hotel are strictly prohibited.
(3) Guests who are not registered with the hotel cannot be accommodated in the guest rooms, and should not enter.
(4) Please meet with visitors in the lobby.
(5) Emergency exit routes from the guest rooms are displayed behind the guest room door. Please verify its location.
(6) Please be aware that no legal residential rights arise from staying at the hotel for long periods of time.
(7) Those who are underage will not be provided accommodation unless a guardian consents.
2. Locking Guest Rooms
(1) Please check that you have locked the door when you are leaving a room that you are staying in.
(2) Leave your key with the front desk when you leave the hotel facility.
(3) When you are receiving your key at the front desk, please present your accommodation document.
(4) When you are taking a hotel restaurant or bar, please present your room key or accommodation document when you are signing the bill.
(5) Please latch the chain lock when you are in the room or asleep.
(6) When someone knocks your door, first open the door with the chain lock latched or look through the door scope.
(7) Please do not handle the window locks and open the window.
(8) When you are departing the hotel, please return your key to the front desk.
3. Inside the Guest Rooms
(1) In the guest rooms and hallways, please do not use combustibles for heating or cooking, candles, etc. Cooking is not allowed inside guest rooms.
(2) Please do not smoke in non-smoking rooms, and please do not smoke in flammable areas such as but not limited to on top of beds.
(3) Please do not use guest rooms for anything other than accommodation such as but not limited to sales acts, as office space, or host parties without the hotel’s permission.
(4) Please do not alter the room in anyway including fixtures or any sort of remodeling. Please do not move the equipment in the guest rooms as well.
(5) Please do not remove small equipment from the guest rooms.
(6) Please do not place any items that may damage the hotel’s external appearance.
4. Valuables and Items Deposited with the Hotel
(1) Please deposit valuables including but not limited to cash, precious metals, and investment securities. The hotel will not be held responsible for losses within the hotel and the guest rooms. The hotel will not store antiques or art works.
(2) If items are left to the care of facilities within the hotel, those facilities are each responsible for these items.
(3) Any items left to the cloak room can be stored up to one month when there is no designated date. After this period, it will be deemed that the guest has no intention of picking up the item, and will be disposed of according to the law.
(4) Items that are left behind by Guests will be stored for a certain period of time, then will be delivered to a nearby police department according to the law.
5. Criminal Organizations and its Members, and Any Cases of Threat to Public Order
(1) Criminal organizations and criminal organization members designated by the law cannot use this hotel. In the case that this is determined after reservation or during the stay, all services will be declined at that point.
(2) Anti-Social Forces (criminal organizations and extremist groups, and their members) cannot use this hotel. In the case that this is determined after reservation or during the stay, all services will be declined at that point.
(3) If there are any violent actions such as but not limited to physical violence, threats, extortion, unreasonable demands, or visitation demands, all services will be declined at this hotel. Those people who have engaged in these acts in the past will be declined as well.
(4) People who are mentally unstable and cannot be ensured safety due to medication, alcohol consumption or other reasons, and may endanger or incite fear for other guests will immediately be declined at this hotel.
(5) Acts of public nuisance such as but not limited to giving speeches, using loud voices, and playing loud music, which may cause inconvenience, aversion, along with gambling and other illegal acts are prohibited. All services will be immediately declined.
(6) Any acts similar to the above will be declined any services at this hotel.
6. Using Parking Lots
(1) Guests must follow the instructions of the employees within the parking lot area and when on hotel property.
(2) Please do not leave valuables and other objects in parked cars. The hotel will not be held responsible for any losses to items that were kept in parked cars.
(3) For overnight guests, 1 car can be parked free for 1 room. From 12:00pm on the check in date to 12:00pm on the check out date)
(4) We do not serve valet parking. Self parking only.
(5) Advertisement vehicles cannot drive through the parking area.
(1) Payments regarding the use of the hotel and all its facilities can be made with cash, vouchers, traveler’s checks, hotel vouchers, credit cards, or any other means that the hotel deems as an equivalent.
(2) Make your payments at the front desk at the time of your departure. There may also be times during your stay when the hotel requests payments. Please make your payments when requested to do so.
(3) Please be aware that there may be times when the hotel requests deposits at the time of your arrival.
(4) If payments are due from people who are not staying at the hotel, and they do not make a payment before the due date, the hotel will send the invoice to the guests who stayed at the hotel.
(5) Payments cannot be made with checks other than a traveler’s check, and no check will be cashed.
(6) The hotel will not pay on any guests behalf for services including but not limited to shipping, purchases made with tenants within the hotel, cigarettes, and taxi services.
(7) Please be aware that when you use the telephone (this includes international phone calls) in the guest rooms, there will be an additional usage fee charged.
8. Please refrain from engaging in or bringing in acts or items that are listed below:
(1) Please do not distribute or display any form of advertisements, sell any items, display or exhibit anything without the hotel’s permission
(2) Please do not use or print the hotel’s name and/or address, partial or complete photographs or videos which in anyway represents the hotel’s buildings and/or property, along with the hotel’s rights including trademarks, and other registered designs without the hotel’s permission.
(3) Please do not displace or remodel/alter equipment that is prepared through out the hotel facility and in the guest room. In the event of damage or loss, you will be charged for the actual expense.
(4)Please do not leave your personal items in the hallway or lobby unattended.
(5) Please do not bring in any of the items below:
a) Pet animals or birds excluding guide dogs, assistance dogs, hearing dogs
b) Any items with a miasma
c) Undocumented gun(s) and sword(s)
d) Any inflammable or ignitable items such as gunpowder, and any volatile oils
e) Any number of items that exceed a sensible and reasonable amount
(6) Please do not conduct any political actions or assemblies without permission.
(7) Please do not conduct any demonstrative activities with placards, bibs, bands around heads, or banners, and do not bring in these items.
9. Please cooperate in saving water and electricity for our planet.
The Grand Hotel Hamamatsu has ruled as follows for contracting banquets, meetings, and special events etc. (Henceforth listed as banquets etc.). However, if any other agreements are made separately with the Guest, the hotel must abide by those agreements.
1. Reservation Fee and Payment Methods
Reservation fees and payment methods regarding banquets etc. will be as listed in the following “Price Table for Payments Regarding Banquets Etc.” Reservation fees and payments may either be paid in cash or by bank transfer.
Price Table for Payments Regarding Banquets Etc.
|At time of registration||20% of Estimated Total Amount (Reservation Fee)|
|10 days before event||Remaining 80% of Estimated Total Amount|
|On the day of event||Additional fees incurred on the day (=Finalized Total Amount - Estimated Total Amount)|
2. Confirming the Participants
The expected number of participants for which food and drinks need to be prepared must be notified to the hotel 10 days prior to the event.
If there are any changes to the reported expected number of participants, this must be notified to the hotel by noon on the day before the event, and this number of participants will be determined as the final confirmed number of participants.
After this point in time, all preparations will have been completed, and so even if there are fewer participants on the day of the event, the Guest will be charged fees for the final confirmed number of participants. Furthermore, consult the hotel for any additional participants on the day of the event.
3. Cancelation Fees and Fees for Changing the Reservation Date of Banquets Etc.
In the case of cancelling or changing the date of contracted banquets etc., fees will be charged according to the “Cancellation Fees and Changing Fees Table” listed below.
Cancellation Fees and Changing Fees Table
|Date of Cancellation/Change||Fee for Cancellation/Change|
|Up to 180 days before event date||Full refund of Reservation Fee|
|Between 179 to 90 days before event date||20% of Estimated Total Amount (Reservation Fee)|
|Between 89 to 30 days before event date||30% of Estimated Total Amount|
|Between 29 to 10 days before event date||50% of Estimated Total Amount|
|Between 9 days to the day before event||80% of Estimated Total Amount|
|Day of event||100% of Estimated Total Amount|
Note 1) The Estimated Total Amount, regardless of the issuance of a quotation, will include all fees for requested content such as but not limited to planned foods, drinks, and venue costs.
Note 2) For banquets etc. reserved more than 30 days before the event date,
cancellations within 7 days of the reservation will be met with a full refund of the reservation fee. No cancellation fees or change fees will be charged.
4. Time Regulations for Banquets Etc.
The following regulations must be followed for times of banquets etc.
1.) Banquet halls can only be used between 9:00am to 9:00pm.
2.) Operating hours for exhibitions must be between 10:00am to 7:00pm.
3.) Materials and objects to be used for banquets etc. must be carried in or out between 8:00am and 10:00pm.
4.) In the case that the Guest goes beyond the time predetermined above, there will be fixed additional fees charged for the extra time. However, the hotel may be unable to accommodate requests for more time, due to successive events that may be reserved in the spaces.
5. Decorations and Performances
The hotel will coordinate decorations, music, and performances for banquets etc. with suppliers associated to the hotel. If the Guest wishes to coordinate with other suppliers, please notify and wait for the consent of the hotel, in order to run the banquets etc. smoothly.
Please do not directly contact and request other suppliers without the hotel’s prior consent.
6. Instructions to Other Directly Contacted Suppliers
For decorations and/or performance suppliers contacted directly by the Guest with consent from the hotel, the hotel will provide instructions to take into consideration the appearance of the hotel and preparation routes. The hotel will inform the suppliers of instructions and rules for coordinating the transportation of machinery and material, as well as the sizes, location, and display styles of any noticeboards or signboards
7. Damage Compensations
The Guest (includes all members in the Guest party) and suppliers directly contacted by the Guest must take care not to damage the hotel’s facilities, furniture, fixtures, etc.
In the case of any damage to the hotel’s facilities, furniture, fixtures, etc., repairs will be made by suppliers determined by the hotel, and the Guest will be charged a damage compensation fee (including a compensation for the repair period for which the concerned facility, furniture, or fixture cannot be used).
8. Contract Annulment
In the following cases, the hotel may decline an application for banquets etc. Even if there is a contract in place, the hotel may annul the contract.
Furthermore, if contracts are annulled for any of the reasons below, in accordance with “3. Cancelation Fees and Fees for Changing the Reservation Date of Banquets Etc.” in this document, the Guest will be charged a cancellation fee.
1.) If and when the hotel determines that any of the participants in the banquets etc. are possibly engaging in illegal or unlawful acts such as but not limited to using a false identity, or making a false reservation.
2.) If and when the hotel determines that there may be trouble for the other guests at the hotel.
3.) If and when there is any violence, threats, or extortion against the hotel or the hotel’s employees, or any other forms of violent, threatening, unjustified demands.
4.) If and when there is any connections to criminal organizations, criminal organization members, people connected to criminal organizations, or anti-social forces.
5.) If and when a member of a criminal organization is a director or executive, and/or is connected to operating activities of the corporation or group.
6.) If and when the hotel determines that there are unreasonable burdens or requests being made to the hotel and/or its employees.
9. Prohibited Acts
Please be aware that the following acts are prohibited.
1.) Bringing in pet animals and birds. This excludes guide dogs, hearing dogs, and assistance dogs
2.) Bringing in an undocumented gun(s) or sword(s)
3.) Bringing in items with a miasma
4.) Acts that may trouble other guests
5.) Removing or displacing any machinery or equipment set up in the hotel
6.) Any direct nailing or attachments to walls etc., painting, or crafting in the halls
7.) Bringing using in any hazardous materials, open flames (torches, lamps, bonfires, watch fires) without permission from the fire department
8.) Hiding or displacing emergency exit route signs
9.) Usage that is not outlined in the contract
10.) Moving vehicles etc. by igniting an engine
11.) Displaying vehicles etc. with gasoline in its tanks
12.) Using decoration material that has not been fire-proofed
13.) Any other illegal acts
In the case of natural disasters, exercise of lawful public authority, directions from public offices, and other actions or other events for which neither the hotel nor the Guest can be held responsible for, the hotel may have to alter or stop services for banquets etc.
In this case, both the hotel and the Guest will not be held responsible.
Please be aware that personal information received from the Guest will be used for the hotel’s operations, but may also be used as statistical information without identifying the individual. Received personal information will be revealed to no third party in any circumstance except in the 3 cases listed below.
1.) If and when the Guest consents
2.) If and when work is requested firms who have agreed to a non-disclosure agreement
3.) If and when it is required for lawful acts
For any personal information held by the hotel, if there are any corrections, deletions, disclosure requests by the Guest themselves, each case will be addressed according to the hotel’s predetermined procedures.